Airport Authority of India has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 10.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for AAI notification 2022 below.
Organization: Airport Authority of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Sikkim
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.11.2022
Vacancy Details of AAI 2022
- Junior Assistant
- Senior Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale Details for AAI Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.31,000 – 1,10,000/-
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Written Exam (Computer-Based Test)
- Typing / Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Airport Authority of India official website at www.aai.aero
- Click on the AAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 12.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.11.2022