Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) posts. The posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 18.07.2022 & 19.07.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for AIESL notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Official Website: www.aiesl.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 19.07.2022
Vacancy Details of AIESL 2022
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 50 years
- Maximum Age: 58 years
Pay Scale Details for AIESL Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 95,000 to 1,28,000/-
- Medical test
- Gen and OBC Candidate – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Air India Engineering Services Limited official website at www.aiesl.in
- Click on the AIESL Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Applicants to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address mentioned in the official notification)
- AI ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, 2 nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, Near Jor Bagh Metro station, New Delhi-110003.
- Candidates are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & with attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in Date & Time: 18.07.2022 & 19.07.2022
- Notification Link & Applying link: Click Here