All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Senior Resident details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 16.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for BOI notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Employment Type: central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Raebareli
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Official Website: www.aiimsrbl.edu.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.08.2022
Vacancy Details of AIIMS 2022
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS, M.D/M.S, DNB, BDS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2022:
- Written Test
- General/ OBC – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 800/-
- PWD Candidates Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the AIIMS official website www.aiimsrbl.edu.in
- Click on the AIIMS Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- Zonal Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Bank of India, Bank of India Building, 4th Floor, Nagpur Zonal Office, S.V. Patel Marg, P.B. No. 4, Kingsway, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440001
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 23.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 16.08.2022
- Date of Written Examination 20.08.2022
- Date of Departmental Assessment 22.08.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here