Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for AEE posts. The posts of the AEE details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 15.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for APPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post: AEE
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.11.2022
Vacancy Details of APPSC 2022
- Assistant Executive Engineers
- Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Pay Scale Details for APPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.57,100 – 1,47,760/-
- Written Test
- Application Fees: Rs.250/- (All Candidates)
- Examination Fee: Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, PWD, Un-employed – Examination Fee Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the APPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 26.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.11.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply