Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer posts. The posts of Technical Officer, and Trainee details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 22.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for BARC notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Technical Officer, and Trainee
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.05.2023
Vacancy Details of BARC 2023:
- Technical Officer/C – 181 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 07 Posts
- Technician/B – 24 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 1216 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 2946 Posts
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics, BE/B.Tech in Architecture/ Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Computer Science & Engg/ Mechanical/ Drilling/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Controls/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy & Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials/ Materials/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ M.Lib (Information Science) with 4 yrs experience in a responsible capacity in a University Level Library after acquiring M.Lib. OR M.Lib (Information Science) with NET Pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc in Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. Biochemistry/ Bio Science/ Life Science/ Biology/ (Chemistry) with Chemistry as major subject and Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects/ Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage/ (Physics) with Physics as major subject and Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subject/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.Sc. PLUS One-year Diploma in Computer Science/ Diploma in Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Architecture/ Civil/ Automobile, Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 50% and One-year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Industrial Safety, B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One-year Diploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Candidates must have passed the SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate, HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate, Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 – 35 Years
Pay Scale Details for BARC Recruitment 2023:
- Technical Officer/C – Rs. 56,100/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician/B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Rs. 26,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – Rs. 22,000/-
- Computer-Based Screening Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Technical Officer/C Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant/B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Technician/B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) official website at www.barc.gov.in
- Click on the BARC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 24.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.05.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply