Bank of India(BOB) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 01.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for BOB notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Bank of India(BOB)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: Bhandara, Gadchiroli, Gondia – Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 01.08.2022
Vacancy Details of BOB 2022
- Office Assistant – 05
- Attendant – 03
- Watchman – 03
- Candidates must have passed the 08th, 10th, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 65 Years
Pay Scale Details for BOB Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Bank of India(BOB) official website at www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the BOB Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- “Zonal Manager, Financial Inclusion Department,
Bank of India, Bank of India Building,
4th Floor, Nagpur Zonal Office,
S.V. Patel Marg,
P.B. No. 4, Kingsway, Nagpur,
Maharashtra – 440001.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 07.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 01.08.2022