Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer posts. The posts of Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 07.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for BPSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.10.2022
Vacancy Details of BPSC 2022
- Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Pay Scale Details for BPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
- General/Other Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar State only – Rs.200/-
- All permanent residents of Bihar State (Reserved / Unreserved category) for female candidates – Rs.200/-
- Handicapped candidates – Rs.200/-
- Written Exam
- Preliminary Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the BPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 21.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 07.10.2022