CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Project Associate posts. The posts of the Project Associate details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 04.01.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) notification 2022 given below.
Organization: CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karaikudi
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Official Website: www.cecri.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Last Date: 04.01.2023
Vacancy Details of CECRI 2022
- Project Associate – 02
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Candidates must have passed the B.E/ B. Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical Engineering, M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Senior Project Associate:
- Candidates must have passed the M.E/ M. Tech in Chemical Engineering with 2 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
Pay Scale Details for CECRI Recruitment 2022:
- Project Associate – Rs. 25,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Short List
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the CECRI official website at www.cecri.res.in
- Click on the CECRI Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Applicants are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address mentioned in the official notification)
- Refer to Official Notification
- Candidates are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & with attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in Date : 04.01.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download