Chennai One Stop Centre Recruitment 2023 has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Executive posts. The posts of Executive details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 05.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Chennai OSC jobs notification 2023 given below.
Organization: One-Stop Centre, Chennai
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post: Executive
Official Website: www.chennai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 05.05.2023
Vacancy Details of Chennai OSC 2023
- IT Administrator – 02
- Case Worker – 04
- Security Guard – 02
- Multipurpose Helper – 02
(i) IT Administrator :
- Candidates must have passed the B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma in Computer or IT with 3 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Case Worker :
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work or Counselling Psychology Development Management with 1 year of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Security Guard :
- Candidates must have the ability to read & write in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Multipurpose Helper :
- Candidates must have passed Candidates must know to cook or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Website
Pay Scale Details for Chennai OSC Recruitment 2023:
- IT Administrator – Rs.18,000 /-
- Case Worker – Rs.15,000 /-
- Security Guard – Rs.10,000 /-
- Multipurpose Helper – Rs.6,400 /-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Chennai OSC official website at www.chennai.nic.in
- Click on the Chennai OSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- District Social Welfare Office,
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Starting Date: 21.04.2023
- Application Submission Ending Date: 05.05.2023