Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Lecturer posts. The posts of the Lecturer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Offline is before 08.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for CIPET notification 2022 below.
Organization: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Official Website: www.cipet.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 08.10.2022
Vacancy Details of CIPET 2022
- Lecturer – 07
- Assistant Placement Consultant – 01
- Instructor – 04
- Consultant Trainee – 02
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, BE/B.Tech, Degree, Masters Degree, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
Pay Scale Details for CIPET Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.20,000 – 35,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) official website at www.cipet.gov.in
- Click on the CIPET Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- “The Principal Director & Head, ClPET: CSTS, Bhopal, G-Sector, Govindpura lndl. Area, J. K. Road, Bhopal – 462023.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 18.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 08.10.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- General Instructions/ Terms and Conditions: Click Here to Download
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download