Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician posts. The posts of Technician details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 20.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for CSL notification 2022 below.
Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Malpe – Karnataka
Name of the Post: Technician
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.10.2022
Vacancy Details of CSL 2022
- ITI Trade Apprentices – 15
- Graduate Apprentices – 05
- Technician(Diploma) Apprentices – 05
- Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale Details for CSL Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 8,000 – 12,000/- Stipend
- Short List
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Visit the Cochin Shipyard Limited official website at www.cochinshipyard.in
- Click on the CSL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 27.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 20.10.2022
- Notification Link For ITI Apprentice: Click Here to Download
- Notification Link For Technician & Graduate Apprentice: Click Here to Download
- Application Link For ITI Apprentice: Click Here to Apply
- Application Link For Technician & Graduate Apprentice: Click Here to Apply