Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Engineer posts. The post-Assistant Engineer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 21.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for DVC notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.dvc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.05.2023
Vacancy Details of DVC 2023
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 25
- Assistant Engineer (Commn) – 05
- Assistant Director (HR) – 15
- Assistant Manager (CSR) – 04
- Assistant Manager (PR) – 03
(i) Assistant Engineer (IT)
- Candidates must have passed a Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Information Technology/Computer Science with 65% marks with a minimum of 2 years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Assistant Engineer (Commn):
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/Electronics/ Electronics & TeleCommunication/ Tele-Communication Engg./ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engg with 65% marks with 2 years of Work Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Assistant Director (HR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degrees/ Diplomas in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work with specialization in Personal Management & Industrial Relations/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare with 60 – 65% marks with 2 years of experience in a relevant field of the concerned University/Institution or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Assistant Manager (CSR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/ Community Development/ Rural Development/Community Organisation & Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Development Management with 60 – 65% marks with Minimum Of 2 years Experience in a Relevant Field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Assistant Manager (PR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degrees/ Diplomas in Journalism / Mass Communication / Public Relations with 60 – 65% marks with a Minimum of 2 Years of Experience in a relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Pay Scale Details for DVC Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 56,100/-
- Short List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the DVC India Ltd official website at www.dvc.gov.in
- Click on the DVC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 30.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 21.05.2023