Eastern Railway has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician Posts. The posts of the Technician details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 29.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the Eastern Railway notification 2022 below.
Organization: Eastern Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Technician
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.10.2022
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway 2022
- Howrah Division – 659
- Liluah Workshop – 612
- Sealdah Division – 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187
- Malda Division – 138
- Asansol Workshop – 412
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Pay Scale Details for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Merit List
- General, EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Eastern Railway official website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Eastern Railway Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 30.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 29.10.2022