Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Trainee Posts. The posts of the Trainee details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 04.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the Exim Bank notification 2022 below.
Organization: Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Trainee
Official Website: www.eximbankindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.11.2022
Vacancy Details of Exim Bank 2022
- Management Trainee
- Candidates must have passed a B.E / B. Tech, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, MCA, MBA, CA, PGDBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale Details for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-
- General and OBC candidates: 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) official website at www.eximbankindia.in
- Click on the Exim Bank Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 14.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 04.11.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply