Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Supervisor posts. The posts of Supervisor details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 28.07.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for GRSE notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Ranchi – Jharkhand, Kolkata – West Bengal
Name of the Post: Supervisor
Official Website: www.grse.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.07.2022
Vacancy Details of GRSE 2022
- Supervisor (Permanent) – 03
- Engine Technician – 08
- Supervisor (Fixed) – 30
- Design Assistant – 17
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, CA, CMA, Bachelor in Computer Application, Bachelor in Computer Science, BBA, BBM, B.Sc, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale Details for GRSE Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.23,800/- to Rs. 83,300/-
- General/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 471/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Internal Candidates: Nil
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited official website at www.grse.in
- Click on the GRSE Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 07.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.07.2022