Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Ayurvedic Medical Officer. The posts of the Ayurvedic Medical Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 24.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for HPPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Employment Type: Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Shimla – Himachal Pradesh
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 24.09.2022
Vacancy Details of HPPSC 2022
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Ayurvedic or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Pay Scale Details for HPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 2,01,200/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Personality Test
- General/ EWS category- Rs.400/
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category- Rs.100/-
- female candidates and Ex-Servicemen- Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on the HPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 28.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 24.09.2022