India Meteorological Department (IMD) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Associate posts. The posts of Associate details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 09.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for IMD notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: India Meteorological Department (IMD)
Employment Type: Cenral Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Associate
Official Website: www.mausam.imd.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.10.2022
Vacancy Details of IMD 2022
- Project Scientist III – 15
- Project Scientist II – 22
- Project Scientist I – 26
- Research Associate – 34
- JRF/SRF – 68
- Candidates must have passed BE/B. Tech, M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale Details for IMD Recruitment 2022:
- Project Scientist I: Rs.78,000/-
- Project Scientist-II: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Project Scientist-I: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Research Associate: Rs. 47,000/-
- SRF: Rs. 35,000/-
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the India Meteorological Department (IMD) official website at www.mausam.imd.gov.in
- Click on the IMD Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 08.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.10.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply