Indian Army has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Religious Teacher posts. The posts of Religious Teacher details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online will be 06.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the Indian Army notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Indian Army
Employment Type: Defense Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Religious Teacher
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.11.2022
Vacancy Details of Indian Army 2022
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments – 05
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
Pay Scale Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Indian Army official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Indian Army Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 08.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.11.2022