Indian Coast Guard has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Navik & Yantrik. The posts of the Navik & Yantrik details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 22.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Navik & Yantrik
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.09.2022
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard 2022
- Navik(General Duty) – 225
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 40
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 16
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 10
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 09
- Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age:18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Pay Scale Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.47,600/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the Institute of Indian Coast Guard official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 08.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.09.2022