Indian Navy has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Group B & C Civilian posts. The posts of Group B & C Civilian details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 30.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Indian Navy notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Group B & C Civilian
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.09.2022
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy 2022
- Staff Nurse – 03
- Library & Information Assistant – 06
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – 40
- Candidates must have passed 10th, Degree, (Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Library & Information Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Written Exam
- Driving Test (for Driver Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the Indian Navy official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Navy Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 10.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.09.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download