Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Engineering Assistant posts. The posts of the Engineering Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 30.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the IOCL notification 2023 below.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Haldia/Vadodara
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.05.2023
Vacancy Details of IOCL 2023:
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production/P&U/P&U-O&M) – 54
- Junior Engineering Assistant(P&U) – 07
- Junior Engineering Assistant(P&U-O&M) – 04
(i) Junior Engineering Assistant (Production):
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engg./Petrochemical Engg./Chemical Technology / Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or 3 yrs. B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Industrial Chemistry) with 50% of Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Junior Engineering Assistant (P&U):
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Mechanical E n g g . or Electrical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. or Matric with ITI (Fitter) of minimum 2 years duration or B.Sc in Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with 50% of Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Junior Engineering Assistant (P&U/O&M):
- Candidates must have passed s Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 50% of Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Pay Scale Details for IOCL Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/-
- Written Test
- SC/ST/ExSM Candidates: Nil
- General, EWS & OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) official website at www.iocl.com
- Click on the IOCL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 01.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.05.2023