Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Trainee posts. The posts of the Trainee details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 04.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for IPR notification 2022 below.
Organization: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gandhinagar – Gujarat, Guwahati – Assam
Name of the Post: Trainees
Official Website: www.ipr.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.11.2022
Vacancy Details of IPR 2022
- Stipendiary Trainees
- Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Pay Scale Details for IPR Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 10,500 – 21,700/-
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Trade/Skill Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) official website at www.ipr.res.in
- Click on the IPR Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 06.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 04.11.2022