Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician posts. The posts of Technician details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 11.01.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for ISRO notification 2022 given below.
Organization: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post: Technician
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 11.01.2023
Vacancy Details of ISRO 2023:
- Graduate Apprentices – 13
- Technician Apprentices – 10
- Diploma in Commercial Practice – 20
- Candidates must have passed first Class B.E/B.Tech in the respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a First Class Diploma in Engg in the respective field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Candidates must have passed first Class Diploma in Commercial Practice or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale Details for ISRO Recruitment 20223:
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Stipend
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Stipend
- Diploma in Commercial Practice – Rs. 8000/- Stipend
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the ISRO official website at www.isro.gov.in
- Click on the ISRO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & with attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Starting Date of submission Application: 21.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 11.01.2023