ISRO – Space Applications Centre (SAC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Assistant details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 08.01.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for ISRO notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: ISRO – Space Applications Centre (SAC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellows
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.01.2023
Vacancy Details of ISRO 2022:
- Junior Research Fellows – 27
- Research Associates – 5
- Project Associate – 1 – 1
Junior Research Fellows:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. or M.Tech in Geophysics, Geophysics or Geology, M.Sc. in Physics or Mathematics, M.Sc. in Marine Biology or Marine Geophysics, M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Geoinformatics or Remote Sensing, Bachelor’s degree/Graduation in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Application or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed Ph.D. in Oceanography/Physical Oceanography, Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science or Meteorology or related discipline focussing on research related to Atmospheric Science Master of Science in Oceanography /Meteorology / Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Master of Science in Meteorology / Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Ph.D. in Marine Science, Master of Science in Marine Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical or Master of Science in Electronics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- JRF Post Maximum Age: 28 years
- PA, RA Post Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale Details for ISRO Recruitment 2022:
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF) – Rs.31,000 – 35,000/-
- Research Associates (RA) – Rs.47,000 – 54,000/-
- Project Associate – 1 (PA-1) – Rs.31,000/-
- Written test
- Personal interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the ISRO official website at www.isro.gov.in
- Click on the ISRO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & with attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Starting Date of submission Application: 19.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 08.01.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply