Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Constable posts. The posts of Constable details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 27.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for ITBP notification 2022 below.
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Constable
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.09.2022
Vacancy Details of ITBP 2022
(i) Constable (Animal Transport) – 52 Posts
- Male Constable – 44
- Female Constable – 08
- Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale Details for ITBP Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) official website at www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the ITBP Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 29.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.09.2022