Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Lecturer posts. The posts of Lecturer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 19.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Kerala PSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 19.10.2022
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC 2022
- Lecturer in Malayalam- 8
- Lecturer in English- 10
- Lecturer in Hindi- 10
- Lecturer in Tamil- 3
- Lecturer in Arabic- 4
- Lecturer in Sanskrit- 4
- Lecturer in Urdu- 2
- Lecturer in Kannada- 1
- Lecturer in Assessment and Evaluation- 4
- Lecturer in Educational Technology and Material Development- 4
- Lecturer in Life Science- 10
- Lecturer in Vocational Education- 8
- Lecturer in District Resource Centre- 2
- Lecturer in Social Science- 10
- Lecturer in Geography- 10
- Lecturer in Planning Management and Field Interaction- 2
- Lecturer in Mathematics- 8
- Lecturer in Chemistry- 10
- Lecturer in Commerce- 10
- Lecturer in Physical Education- 6
- Lecturer in Physics- 10
- Lecturer in Foundations of Education and Action Research- 6
- Lecturer in Surveys and Analysis- 8
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, M.Ed Degree, M.Phil, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale Details for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 55200-115300/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the Kerala PSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 15.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 19.10.2022