Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Specialist posts. The posts of Specialist details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 16.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for MPPSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post: Specialist
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.10.2022
Vacancy Details of MPPSC 2022
- ENT Specialist – 21
- Pathology Specialist – 34
- Surgical Specialist – 159
- Radiology Specialist – 24
- Tuberculosis Specialist – 13
- Ophthalmologist – 29
- Pediatrician – 128
- Dental Specialist – 14
- Candidates must have passed the PG Diploma, PG Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale Details for MPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Written Test
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) official website at www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on the MPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 16.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.10.2022