National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for AM Grade A posts. The posts of AM Grade A details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 07.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NABARD notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post: AM Grade A
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 07.08.2022
Vacancy Details of NABARD 2022
- Assistant Manager in Grade A
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Fisheries Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Financial and Investment Analysis, Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology, Social Work/Development Management/Development Studies, BBA, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale Details for NABARD Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.28,150 – 55,600/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development’s official website at www.nabard.org
- Click on the NABARD Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 18.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 07.08.2022
- Notification Link (1): Click Here to Download
- Notification Link (2): Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply