Narcotics Control Bureau has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Intelligence Officer posts. The posts of Intelligence Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 03.06.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NCB notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Narcotics Control Bureau
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Madurai, Chennai, All Over India
Name of the Post: Intelligence Officer
Official Website: www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 03.06.2023
Vacancy Details of NCB 2023
- Intelligence Officer
- Candidates must have passed a 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Experience: Three years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and Collection in intelligence thereto (essential)
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale Details for NCB Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Narcotics Control Bureau’s official website at www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Click on the NCB Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- The Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No-1, Wing No-5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.06.2023
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download