National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Consultant posts. The posts of Consultant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 26.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NCDIR notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Name of the Post: Consultant
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 26.09.2022
Vacancy Details of NCDIR 2022
- Consultant (Accounts)
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 64 Years
Pay Scale Details for NCDIR Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the NCDIR Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 09.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 26.09.2022