National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Posts. The posts of the Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 16.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NCESS notification 2022 below.
Organization: National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.ncess.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online/ Email
Last Date: 16.08.2022
Vacancy Details of NCESS 2022
- Laboratory Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Project Scientist-I
- Project Scientist-II
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree, M.Sc, Graduate degree with 2 to 3 years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Pay Scale Details for NCESS Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 20,000 – 78,000/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) official website at www.ncess.gov.in
- Click on the NCESS Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 14.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 16.08.2022