National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Counsellor posts. The posts of the Counsellor details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 28.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NHM Maharashtra notification 2022 below.
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Nagpur, Beed, Pune, Thane – Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Counsellor
Official Website: nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 28.09.2022
Vacancy Details of NHM Maharashtra 2022
- Assistant Professor/ Senior Consultant – 04
- Senior Resident/ Consultant – 07
- Clinical Psychologist/ PSW/ Psychiatric Nurse – 10
- Project Co-Ordinator – 04
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Counsellor – 60
- Attendants – 06
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, Degree in psychology or social work or nursing, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, MD or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 61 Years
Pay Scale Details for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 20,000 – 1,50,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra) official website at www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the NHM Maharashtra Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 14.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.09.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download