National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Posts. The posts of the Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 20.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the NIA notification 2022 below.
Organization: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Jaipur
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.nia.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 20.10.2022
Vacancy Details of NIA 2022
- Professor- 4
- Deputy Director- 1
- Administrative Officer- 1
- Assistant Professor- 1
- Clinical Registrar- 1
- Nursing Officer- 1
- Medical Laboratory Technologist- 1
- Pharmacist- 1
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist- 1
- Multi-Tasking Staff- 16
- Candidates must have passed a 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 30 Years
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIA Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 18,000/- to 2,15,900/-
- Written Test
- Refer To Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) official website at www.nia.nic.in
- Click on the NIA Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- Vice-Chancellor I/C,
National Institute of Ayurveda,
Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road,
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 20.10.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download