The National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Associate posts. The posts of Associate details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 09.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIE notification 2023 given below.
Organization: National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai (NIE chennai)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post: Associate
Official Website: www.nie.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.05.2023
Vacancy Details of NIE 2023 :
- Project Associate
- Candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in Public Health/Epidemiology/Biostatistics or MD/DNB in Community Medicine/Community Health /SPM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to the Official website
Pay Scale Details for NIE Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 54,000/-
- Online Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the NIE Chennai official website at www.nie.gov.in
- Click on the NIE Chennai Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 25.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.05.2023
Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Download