National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Professor posts. The posts of Assistant Professor details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 13.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIEPMD notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Official Website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 13.10.2022
Vacancy Details of NIEPMD 2022
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) 1
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) 1
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) 1
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree, M.Phil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIEPMD Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the NIEPMD official website at www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Click on the NIEPMD Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- The Director of National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyanjan),
Muttukadu, East Coast Road,
Kovalam Post, Chengalpattu Dist.,
Chennai – 603112, Tamil Nadu
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 12.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 13.10.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download