National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer posts. The posts of Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before16.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIEPMD notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Shillong
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 16.10.2022
Vacancy Details of NIEPMD 2022
- Administrative Officer 1
- Clinical Assistant (Speech Therapist) 1
- Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist) 1
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc, MBA, Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIEPMD Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-
- All Other Candidates Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the NIEPMD official website at www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Click on the NIEPMD Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- The Director National Institute For Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (Divyanjan), Muttukadu, East Coast Road, Kovalam Post, Chengalpattu Dist, Chennai-603112, Tamil Nadu
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 26.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 16.10.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download