National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Assistant details are available on the official website. Candidates are to reach the venue on 12.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIMHANS notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
Applying Mode: Walk in
Last Date: 12.10.2022
Vacancy Details of NIMHANS 2022
- Programme Assistant- 1
- Project Technical Support- 5
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc Nursing, Master in Public health/ Sociology/ Rural Development/ Economics/ Human Resource/ Social Work/ Psychology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIMHANS Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 25,000 – 50,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the NIMHANS official website at www.nimhans.ac.in
- Click on the NIMHANS Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Applicants to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents. (Address mentioned in the official notification)
- Committee Room, Academic & Evaluation Section, NRC Building, 4th floor, Opposite to the Library, Administrative Block, NIMHANS.
- Candidates are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & with attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-in-Interview: 12.10.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download