National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of the Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 03.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIT Patna notification 2022 below.
Organization: National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Patna
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.nitp.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 03.10.2022
Vacancy Details of NIT Patna 2022
- Technical Assistant
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Arch, Master’s Degree, MCA, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIT Patna Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- UR / EWS / OBC(NCL) Candidate: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST/PWD Candidate: Rs.200/-
- Screening Test
- Trade test / Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) official website at www.nitp.ac.in
- Click on the NIT Patna Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800 005 on reach before 10 Oct 2022
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 16.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.10.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply