National Technical Research Organisation has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Analyst posts. The posts of Analyst details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 31.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NTRO notification 2023 given below.
Organization: National Technical Research Organisation
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post: Analyst
Official Website: www.ntro.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Vacancy Details of NTRO 2023
- Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree with specified language as a subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with: – (i) Two years Diploma in specified language, or (ii) Native Level Proficiency in specified language
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale Details for NTRO Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the National NTRO official website at www.ntro.gov.in
- Click on the NTRO Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- The Director (Establishment), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-all, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067.
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.05.2023
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download