Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Investigator posts. The posts of Investigator details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 26.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for OSSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Employment Type: Odisha Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Name of the Post: Investigator
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 26.10.2022
Vacancy Details of OSSC 2022
- Candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Pay Scale Details for OSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Written Exam (Computer Based Exam)
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) official website at www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the OSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 27.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 26.10.2022