Passport Seva has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Passport Officer Posts. The posts of the Deputy Passport Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 30.12.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the Madras University notification 2022 below.
Organization: Passport Seva
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Madurai & Patna
Name of the Post: Deputy Passport Officer
Official Website: www.passportindia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.12.2022
Vacancy Details of Passport Seva 2022:
- Deputy Passport Officer
- Candidates must have passed an Analogous, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Pay Scale Details for Passport Seva Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Passport Seva official website at www.passportindia.gov.in
- Click on the Passport Seva Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 30.11.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.12.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Download