Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer Posts. The posts of the Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 04.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the PPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Job Location: Patiala – Punjab
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.08.2022
Vacancy Details of PPSC 2022
- Section Officer
- Assistant Conservator
- Candidates must have passed a CA, CS, ICWA, B.Com, M.Com, Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
Pay Scale Details for PPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 35,400/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) official website at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the PPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Closing Date of submission Application Section Officer (Group A): 04.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application Assistant Conservator (Group B): 03.08.2022
- Notification Link 1: Click Here to Download
- Notification Link 2: Click Here to Download
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply