Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Engineer posts. The posts of Engineer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 02.01.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for RITES notification 2022 given below.
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gurugram
Name of the Post: Executive
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 02.01.2023
Vacancy Details of RITES 2022
- Engineer (Electrical) – 03
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 01
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics /Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Railways/ Mechatronics & Automobile or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale Details for RITES Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 23,340/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Rail India Technical and Economic Service official website at www.rites.com
- Click on the RITES Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 09.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 02.01.2023