Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Sports Person Posts. The posts of the Sports Person details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 04.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the RRC Western Railway notification 2022 below.
Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post: Sports Quota
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.10.2022
Vacancy Details of RRC 2022
- Sports Quota
- Candidates must have passed a 12th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale Details for RRC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 19,900 – 81,100/-
- Sports Trials
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ESM/Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the RRC, Western Railway official website at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the RRC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 04.10.2022