Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician Trainee posts. The posts of the Technician Trainee details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 30.09.2022 (Date Extended). Candidates can check the steps to apply for SAIL notification 2022 below.
Organization: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Bokaro, Jharkhand
Name of the Post: Technician Trainee
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.09.2022 (Date Extended)
Vacancy Details of SAIL 2022
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (NAC)
- Candidates must have passed 10th, completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one-year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale Details for SAIL Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.12,900 – Rs. 35,070/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM & Departmental Candidates: NIL
- Computer Based Test
- Skill / Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) official website at www.sail.co.in
- Click on the SAIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 25.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.09.2022 (Date Extended)
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply