Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician Trainee posts. The posts of the Trainee details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 08.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for SAIL notification 2022 below.
Organization: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Rourkela
Name of the Post: Trainee
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.10.2022
Vacancy Details of SAIL 2022
- Medical Attendant Training- 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training- 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training- 40
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training- 6
- Medical Lab. Technician Training- 10
- Hospital Administration Training- 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training- 5
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training- 3
- Radiographer Training- 3
- Pharmacist Training- 3
- Candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Graduate, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale Details for SAIL Recruitment 2022:
- Refer To Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) official website at www.sail.co.in
- Click on the SAIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 23.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 08.10.2022