State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Junior Associate (Clerk) posts. The posts of Junior Associate (Clerk) details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 27.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for SBI notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Clerk)
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.09.2022
Vacancy Details of SBI 2022
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- Candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale Details for SBI Recruitment 2022:
- Phase -I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Document Verification
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the State Bank of India (SBI) official website at www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 07.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.09.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|