State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers posts. The posts of Specialist Cadre Officers details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 05.06.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for SBI notification 2023 are given below.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: Navi Mumbai, All Over India
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.06.2023
Vacancy Details of SBI 2023
- Assistant General Manager (Solution Architect Lead)
- Chief Manager (PMO – Lead)
- Chief Manager (Tech Architect)
- Project Manager
- Manager (Tech Architect)
- Manager (Data Architect)
- Manager (DevSecOps Engineer)
- Manager (Observability and Monitoring Specialist)
- Manager (Infra/Cloud Specialist)
- Manager (Integration Lead)
- Manager (Integration Specialist)
- Manager (IT Security Expert)
- Manager (SIT Test Lead)
- Manager (Performance Test Lead)
- Manager (MIS and Reporting Analyst)
- Deputy Manager (Automation Test Lead)
- Deputy Manager (Testing Analyst)
- Candidates must have passed BE/B. Tech/ M. Tech/ M. Sc. (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) or Equivalent Degree in above specified disciplines or MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 25 – 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 – 48 Years
Pay Scale Details for SBI Recruitment 2023:
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 89,890 – 1,00,350/-
- Chief Manager – Rs. 76,010 – 89,890/-
- Project Manager – Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-
- Manager – Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-
- Deputy Manager – Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the State Bank of India (SBI) official website at www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 16.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 05.06.2023