The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited job applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of DEO/LDC/Junior Posts. The posts of DEO/LDC/Junior details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply Online is before 08.06.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for SSC CHSL notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1600
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: DEO/LDC/Junior
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.06.2023
Vacancy Details Of SSC-CHSL 2023:
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture:
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard pass in the Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Pay Scale Details of SSC CHSL:
- LDC/ JSA – Pay Level-2: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- DEO – Pay Level-4: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- and Level-5: Rs.29,200 – 92,300.
- DEO, Grade ‘A’ – Pay Level-4: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination)
- Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the SSC CHSL official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of Application Submission:10.05.2023
- Closing Date of Application Submission: 08.06.2023
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10.06.2023
- Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan: 11.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12.06.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14.06.2023 to 15.06.2023
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link for CHSL||Click Here to Download|