Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Translator posts. The posts of Translator details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 04.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for SSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Translator
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.08.2022
Vacancy Details of SSC 2022
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale Details for SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Computer-Based Examination (CBT)
- Document Verification
- All Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ ESM/PwD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 20.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 04.08.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link : Click Here to Apply